Monday, October 24, 2011

grumpyyyy day

Today isnt a gd day to begin with. Firstly, i woke up late todayyyyyyy and missed my CRM lecture =( sch starts at 9, i woke at 9. awesome muchhhh? o.0 blah blah blah, had lecture and practicals that i understand nuts. oh wells.. how great can sch be? =x

Boyf is super busy today; practically "ignoring" me for the whole day. Grrrrrr. He could have left me a text informing me tt he's bz right? Why made me wait for his text? I feeel so dumb can. Sometimes i wish boyf would b sweeter and more thoughtful? o.0 Isnt that achievable? I just want a boyf who will giv me surprises now and then, hard for him eh? hiak hiak oh wells....

**GONNA ENJOY MYSELFF TMR AND THIS WEEKEND ; SOMEMORE ITS WITH DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE. LOVE THEM MAX !! <3 **

No comments:

Post a Comment